Saturday, July 11, 2009

Adios to the Civilized World.

Today is my last day at home for quite some time, because tomorrow I head off to camp! But I'm going to Chenoa, which I haven't been to ever before. I've heard the horror stories though. Actually, the only reason I'm unhappy about having to go there is that it's two weeks I don't get to spend at Farnsworth. But it's okay because I get to see some of my favorite people! :) If you want a little peak at what camp is like, you can check out this video my friend Brandy made.


WRITE ME LETTERS! Please! (Address: 4 Brimstone Corner Rd, Antrim, NH 03440)

I'll be home from the afternoon of the 24th to the morning of the 26th, so if anyone ends up missing me a ton, I'm free to make plans. ;)

I also finished all the patches for my quilt today!

Love,
Em

La Canción: Himmelblau by Die Ärzte. Its in German. Also, I forgot one for the last post, but it should have been: Puff the Magic Dragon

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I WISH YOU LUCK! what are the so-called horror stories though?

Emily said...

Thanks! Now its been so long (and since I've been there) I can't really remember the horror stories. Except some were about bad food. Which is definitely true.

I just realized I titled it "adios to the civilized world" and during our canoe trip when we were coming back to camp we said we were coming back to civilization, haha.