Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Regentanz ;)

sooooo... eigentlich wollte ich eine post vor ein paar wochen schreiben.. woops.
anywho...

The weekend before last weekend was my birthday party. And I'll just leave it at that it was absolutely amazing. The Sunday after that I went to Nürnberg with Mirko, which was fun, even though it rained the whole time and since it was a Sunday everything was closed. But it was really pretty :D





Then school & I was sick and stayed home on Tuesday. I had bronchitis actually (I went to the doctors). We had our monthly exchange student meeting in Ulm. Basically I just didn't catch up on sleep (and I haven't yet). Otherwise it was a pretty normal week.

This weekend we went to Salzburg. It was sooo pretty! :D We had like a six hour train ride to get there (which was pretty funny), and sung a lot there, and in Salzburg. We went to Mozarts House and the house he was born in. And up to the castle. And we walked around the old city. Just sooo pretty.



Then we went to Berchtesgaden, where we spent the night (the youth hostels in Salzburg were already booked). We went for a long walk there and it was soo pretty. We played Uno and just hung out really. When I woke up I could see out our window as the sun came up and the mountains and it was just amazingly beautiful. I wanted to take a picture, but I was still too tired to get up, so a slept a little more, and when I woke up there was a bit of fog, so you couldn't see the beautiful part from earlier, but at least I got to see it. I talked to a guy from England at the youth hostel, who was doing hiking. He said I had a bit of a german accent. I guess it must be true then.



Then we went to Munich for the FC Bayern soccer team party. :D (aka, my favorite german soccer team; I now have a nice scarf from them.) It was a big party. And they gave out 10,000 liters free beer too. (:D) Then home a long train ride home.

This week was pretty normal, and yesterday I did a presentation in Politics/Civics on how in America the government is more in the states and how in Germany its more in the federal government. Tomorrow and Friday we don't have school because of some holiday or another. But we have like Rehersal/Practice weekend for band. And then on Sunday we're going to Paris! And the Straßburg and the EU.

I still haven't gotten to the point that I wanted to write about when I wanted to write a few weeks ago... which I forgot after I wrote all that, maybe I'll write another post soon, when I have time.

love,
em
<3

0 comments: