Sunday, October 18, 2009

Things I Love.

  • Deutsches Brot. But you probably already knew that one already.
  • The streets, they are so curvy! All twisty, not straight and boring like american ones. Except in my town I still haven't seen a single stop sign... a bit scary...
  • How I can see forever on the rolling hills
  • Everyone is super nice.
  • The heated floors in my house... ahhhhhhhhhh :)
  • My friends
  • When germans speak englisch... sehr süß!! 
  • Laufen in Deutschland, es ist sehr schön
  • Being able to legally drink :)
  • Beer. German Beer. ^
  • Public transportation. I can go places by myself!!
  • Serene train rides. (aka NOT the ones on the way to school, haha)
  • Schkolade.
  • German words, they are all so funny! (especially knee. cuz you say the k. KA-NEE.)
  • Solar Panels!
  • my familyy
  • Klavier und Gitarre
  • When a teacher isn't in school we don't have class!! (and don't have to stay in school)
  • Getting lost. 
  • Scarves!!
  • Die Katze.
  • the huge hot tubs at the pool... ahhhhh
  • the other exchange students :D .... sehrrr lustig!!!
  • that i can understand a lot of german when people are speaking now. now i just need to get it so that i can speak it too.
MEIN LEBEN IST GUT!

1 comments:

Alison said...

hot tubsssss? whaaaaat?!
i'm entirely jealous of you right now.
it sounds amazing there :)