Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thursday's Waffle... noch einmal?

10 Goals I Have:


1. Learn German. It's a pretty high priority right now. But coming along somewhat nicely.

2. Learn to play the Piano. Oh, how much I wish I could play the piano! Trying to teach myself is not working quite so well.

3. Learn to play the Guitar. Same as with the piano... my hands aren't used to so much...

4. Learn Spanish (fluently). Maybe this will happen in college.

5. Hike the Appalachian Trail. I'm going to hike it after I graduate high school and before I go to college. It will be awesome. Oh, and I walked 12ish miles home from school today, just for fun. (:

6. Be staff at camp. Everyone who knows me knows that camp=life.

7. Take a photography class sometime, I really think it would be quite interesting.

8. Learn some French, so I actually know what's going on during French class. 

9. Find something better to do with my free time than facebook...

10. Read a book in German!

0 comments: