Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday's Waffle. With a Side of Musik.

10 Songs I'm Lovin' Right Now


1. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service. (This might be my favorite right now.)

2. Daylight by Matt & Kim. I've just fallen in love with this song, and I'm not quite sure why. But no matter how, I have.

3. Sunshine by Matt Costa. Actually just anything by Matt Costa. I've been loving this song for a while, but just started listening to more. This one is still my favorite of his though.

4. Autobahn by Ohrbooten. This is basically German reggae. I love it!

5. Someday by The Strokes. This song is a bit old, but who cares?

6. Blessed by Brett Dennen. I take it back about the first song, I think this song is my favorite. It just makes me feel happy. 

7. It Don't Matter by Donavon Frankenreiter. Just another nice cheery song.

8. The Hat by Ingrid Michaelson. (And I don't like it just because of the title! ...but that may be part of it.)

9. Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King. I want to watch this movie so badly right now!! Ahhh. Oh well, I'll try to survive without it. Plus we've been singing this song in music class. 

10. Moose for a Day by Lena Gabriella. 'Cause we all know how much I love moose, and it just makes me smile, its funny. 

loveeeee,
em!

P.S. Don't send your parents emails in German (unless they speak German), because they might translate it wrong and have some very strange questions fro you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha

Emily said...

who said "haha"?

Alison said...

ahh, I LOVE THAT SONG. the one from the lion king.
yeah.
i always have to sing along when we watch it. ;)