Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Minor Musical Difficulties

No matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to get any  calluses on my fingers! I've been practicing my guitar quite a lot lately, and none seem to appear. But otherwise I have been improving a bit, but still I can barely play anything - which is terribly sad. And I still don't know anyone who can teach me the piano. 


I got some books for my sax, in case where I'm going next year they don't have a band so I can still keep my playing up. The thing is, now that I've looked at these books, I have no desire to play anything in them whatsoever. It just looks so boring, even though I know it should help. On the upside, I bought some stickers to spell out "King Dagobert" and put them on my case. I was hesitant to put stickers on it, but its so banged up now it doesn't matter. I think the stickers are made for mailboxes, but whatever.

I have no idea how many or how not so many times I should post on my blog.

Song of the Post: In the Forest of the King. The third movement of this is where the name of my saxophone came from :)

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

what kind of guitar do you have? i have a fender acoustic, maybe we can jam sometime? ha ha i know half of a half of a song :)

Emily said...

I have a yamaha acoustic (FG730S). we should totally jam sometime! except how bout we do it in august, because I might be able to actually play then! :D

Dorothy said...

sounds perfect!

Alison said...

oh my goodness! your case looks absolutely amazing ;) i'm incredibly jealous now :)