Friday, June 19, 2009

School's Out for Summer...


Summer is here! 23 days until camp, 81 days until DC, and 84 days until Germany! But I am officially on summer break now, I finished my last final today, for psychology, which took me FOUR AND A HALF HOURS. I've never spent that long on a test in my entire life. Actually I've never really studied hard for a test either, so maybe that's why? I guess I shouldn't study any more. 


I have a few big goals for myself this summer:
  • Learn German (especially important)
  • Learn to play the guitar 
  • Read Huésped (a book I bought myself in spanish)
  • Don't die of boredom
  • Hike a lot
  • Spend lots of time with my friends before I leave them all for germany

1 comments:

Alison said...

since we broke a record, our names should be put up on the wall or something ;) and before you go to camp, we must spend lots and lots of time together :D