Saturday, September 05, 2009

CPR & Scary Switches

I am officially recertified in CPR as of yesterday! Yay! But the guy who challenged me was SO mean. He was out to get me, and I'm certain he wanted me to fail. And by all means, I didn't pass with flying colors, but then again, I did pass. He was AWFUL. But, hey, now I'm completely certified as a life guard until the beginning of next september.


So I was just trying to backup my computer on one of the hard drive-y thingys. I plugged it into my computer and it didn't do anything so I looked at it to see if there was something to turn it on or whatever. I found a switch, on one side it didn't say anything and on the other side it said "NO". It was scary looking, so I didn't dare flip it. So then I went to check my email, and then looked at it again, and flipped it over. Now it said "ON". Woops. But it still isn't working so I don't know what's up with it.

I leave on Tuesday! Ahhhh, so exciting!

Adios,
Em

La Canción: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. Just 'cause its been stuck in my head all morning.

0 comments: